Chubb's Electronic Home Safe is designed to suit minimum-security applications within a home or small office. Secured with an electronic lock, this range is user-friendly and simple to operate. An overriding mechanical 'Chubb AVA Keylock' is also provided, as a precautionary measure, in the event of an accidental lock-out. The safe comes equipped with a ''lock-out'' feature to reduce PIN number guessing and like Chubb's other electronic safes, power is supplied from 4 units of 'AA' size batteries stored within the battery container located at the back edge of the door.
Electronic keypad uses Electronically Erasable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), providing a stable and reliable locking system to secure contents. The EEPROM display also allows users to read functions displayed even in the dark.
- A High-Security 10-Lever Chubb AVA Keylock is used as an overriding lock(1,000,000 key variants).
- Equipped with a ''lock-out'' feature to reduce PIN number guessing.
- Secured by a pair of steel bolts on the front edge of the door. A separate pair of dead bolts secure the back edge of the door.
- Internal compartment will accomodate a paper file lying on its side.
- Timber jewelry box supplied as a standard fitting.
- Durable and scratch-resistants epoxy based paints are used.
- Equipped with bolt holes for optional bolt down.
- Powered using 4 units of ''AA'' size batteries - Stored within the battery container located at the back edge of the door.