The Chubb 6000 Series RPF will offer substantial protection for paper-based documents in severe fires for a period of up to 1 hour. Proofing materials used in the Cabinet's construction are asbestos-free, providing a reliable formulation that is stable, well erated and will not deteriorate with age.
Reinforcement in critical areas allow the file to survive an impact from a fall. The 6000 Series comes in 2 locking options; either Central Locking or Individual Locking. Standard locks include a UL Class 2 Keyless Combination Lock and pin cylinder locks.
- Will offer substantial protection to paper-based documents in a severe fire for up to 1 hour.
- 2 options are available using both a U.L. Listed 3-wheel Keyless Combination Lock and keylocks.
- Drawers are fitted using heavy duty rails and bearings for a smooth and lasting operation.No lubrication is required.
- Each bottom drawer is fitted with a spring day catch bolt for optional individual control.
- All drawers are designed to fit most paper hoist and accommodate most types of box files. Please check dimensions if unsure.
- Light grey scratch-resistant epoxy based finish.
Option 1 (Central Locking)
- One 3-wheel Keyless Combination Lock and one keylock on the top drawer giving control to all drawers.
Option 2 ( Individual locking )
- One 3-wheel Keyless Combination Lock and one keylock on the top drawer giving control to all drawers. In addition, one keylock on each drawer.